OUR MATCH PROGRAM FOR UTILITIES!
Are you in need of Utility Assistance? Our Lady Of Perpetual Help, in association with St. Vincent DePaul Society of Greater St. Louis, has been providing a needed utility "MATCH Assistance Program" for many years! This is a small but very vital relief program that contributes matched funds to (1) utility bill of your choice!
How Do I Qualify For The "MATCH" Program?
Please Do The Following:
1. Bring Your ID
2. A copy of the Utility Bill you want to pay on.
How Does The "MATCH" Program Work?
You must bring $25.00 dollars cash and the MATCH Program will MATCH your
$25.00 with an extra $50.00.
What Is The Total "MATCH" Amount Paid On My Bill?
Along with your $25.00 dollars and the MATCH Program amount of $50.00, a total amount of $75.00 will be paid directly towards your utility bill at that time!
What Time Do I Need To Arrive?
4. Please do not loose your place in line by leaving and returning
5. Wait for a Program Representative to arrive. They will sign you up and give you a number!
PH: (314) 535-9794 - FAX: 314-535-2200
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon
Every *Tuesday * Thursday and *Saturday
WE ARE HELPING OUR COMMUNITY FEEL BETTER!
Knowing About Your Blood Pressure Can Save Your Life!
When you visit Our Lady Of Perpetual Help for the Food Pantry or Utility Assistance, you will be happy to know that you will usually find nurse Cynthia available and waiting to check your blood pressure and to give you some extra Health and Help support information. Dedicated to her cause, she is another bright light that helps us to keep our community aware of what's happening with their blood pressure and health symptoms. A visit to our Food Pantry will surely fill you up with a smile!
OTHER COMMUNITY PROGRAMS
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Food Pantry also facilitates a powerful "Community Outreach Substance Abuse Support and Help Meeting". If you or someone that you know is suffering from substance abuse and needs support or help, please attend this confidential and inspiring substance abuse meeting!
LOCATION: Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Food Pantry at 4335 Warne Ave. 63107
TIME: 11:00 a.m.
WHEN: Every WEDNESDAY ONLY
CLICK ABOVE TO SUPPORT OUR LIFE CHANGING ORGANIZATION!
6. You will be given an option to wait or to return an hour later at 9:00 a.m. when you will be allowed to enter and wait for your number to be called for the MATCH assistance.
Numbers For the MATCH will be given out at 8:00 a.m. in the order in which you arrive.
Please Do The Following:
Please bring the exact amount of $25.00. Change will not be made on location.
If you have a question about a bill or you have a special circumstance please
give us a call first to be sure that we can assist you
3. Only 20 MATCH Assistance bills will be paid every TUESDAY and THURSDAY only
1. Arrive as early as possible. Some people arrive as early as an hour or earlier.
2. Check the sign posted to be sure that there are MATCH funds available for that day!
There will be a sign posted notifying those seeking assistance if funds are available.
Please feel free to call earlier in the week if you want to be sure funds are a available.